Monday, October 16, 2017

Waterfall

Waterfall - English Meaning / Definition

English Word of the Day – WATERFALL

waterfall: (noun) a river or stream that falls from a height, especially over a cliff, rocks, or a steep incline.

Example Sentence:
Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world’s tallest waterfall at 979 metres (3,212 ft).

 

If you follow us on Twitter, you will already know that I write a new word of the day in English EVERY DAY. I always include its definition / meaning and an example sentence to see it in context.

Well this time I couldn’t resist and created a simple image with the definition, of course with a beautiful waterfall in the background. Since not everyone follows our social media accounts (seriously, you should, I publish so many useful resources) I decided to publish it here too. I mean, everyone needs a waterfall in their day! 🙂

I hope you enjoyed this.

Have an awesome day!

– Rob W.


from Woodward English https://www.woodwardenglish.com/waterfall/


No comments:

Post a Comment